Book your preferred Tee Time here
Morning Tee Time
- First tee off at 7.30am
- Last tee off at 9.30am
Afternoon Tee Time
- First tee off at 12.30pm
- Last tee off at 2.30pm
- 9 holes, evening tee at 4.30pm onwards
Rules & Regulations
- Golfers may book their preferred Tee Time online via Senibong Golf Club Website.
- All online bookings must be paid at time of booking through Paypal by either Credit / Debit Card (Visa / MasterCard).
- Guaranteed Tee Time can only be secured with payment.
- Golfers may book online for up to one year in advance.
- Bookings can be made 2 hours in advance before Tee Time subject to availability.
- Once paid online, you will receive a receipt email with a QR Code.
- Golfer will be allocated next available tee time if he shows up late.
- Golfers Must book and pay for a Minimum of 2 golfers online or for up to 3 or 4 players per flight / Tee Time.
- If Golfers wish to book an exclusive Tee Time, the minimum number per flight must be 3 or 4 persons.
- Single Golfers may only book tee time online where there are already 2 persons booked.
- During weekends and Public Holidays, the minimum number, for an exclusive flight, will be 3 or 4 ball. The management reserves the right to join additional golfer(s) up to golf flights with 1 or 2 balls, to make good a minimum of 3 golfers per flight.
Golf set is available for rental at the pro shop. Booking can be made through the pro shop by phone call to +6 07 596 4311 or +6 019 772 8809.
To book and pay online then you may walk-in and check-in with the pro shop on the next available tee time, you will be placed on the Manual Starters Booking Sheet.
Golfers may use the system in the Pro Shop to make an advanced Tee Time booking and pay either by online payment or over the counter.
Phone bookings will still be accepted for those golfers who have a credit account or a pre-paid package. Payment/Rounds will be deducted immediately from their credit account/package. Golfers who NO SHOW for a booked Tee Time will lose their Green Fee from their package/credit account unless cancelled 24 hrs in advance.
Cancellation of booking can be made at least 24 hours in advance and golfers will have the option to re-book tee-times or receive a credit refund.
In case of rain/lightning and the course is closed, a rain check policy shall be applicable.
No rain checks for Early Bird and Twilight Golf sessions.
No credit or refunds will be made for no shows.